Below are the terms and conditions which apply to your use of this website. Please read them carefully.
You are required to read this important information carefully before you proceed any further with access to this website.
For the avoidance of doubt none of the information on this website constitutes an offer to contract in any country in which it is available including the UK.
1. This site is owned by Peel Hunt LLP (PH), Moor House, 120 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5ET.
2. Information contained on this website is provided for information purposes only and PH will endeavour to ensure that it is accurate at the date of publication.
3. However, because of the nature of the internet, there may be circumstances in which errors or omissions in the information may occur which are beyond the reasonable control of PH. For example unauthorised access by a third party. Consequently PH will not be liable for loss or damages arising, in contract, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained in this website.
4. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this web site are the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of PH. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed on this site are not intended to be advice which should be relied upon. PH does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, about the information provided by the various authors on this site and IBC shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be suffered as a result of reliance on such information.
6. The site may contain hypertext links to other websites. Separate terms and conditions will apply to any websites accessible via a hypertext link from this website. The responsibility for those websites is that of the parties who are identified as providing those sites and PH can accept no responsibility for them or their use.
7. PH cannot warrant that the website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this website.
8. PH reserves the right to change the content, presentation, user facilities and availability of any part of the website at its sole discretion.
9. PH and/or (if relevant) the other providers of information on this website own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in the database accessible via the website and all material on this website, including all the trade marks visible on the website.
10. You are not permitted to download, redistribute or extract any information on this website unless:
10.1 such downloading, re-distributing or extraction of information is faithfully undertaken and not misrepresentative of the original.
10.2 PH is acknowledged in a prominent position as the source of such information; and
10.3 the use of such information is in good faith and will not in any circumstance bring PH directly or indirectly into any disrepute.
10.4 No part of the materials available in the PH website may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of PH. Any other reproduction in any form without the permission of PH is prohibited. Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.
11. PH has established this site in England. English law shall govern its use all times and, in the event of a dispute, the relevant parties shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Data protection and privacy statement
13. All personal information you supply to PH will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended subject to the provision of clause 4 above.
14. These terms and conditions apply to your use of every part of this website.
15. Qi-Interactive Ltd provides and hosts this Website for us. Qi-Interactive is registered with the UK Data Commissioner and holds all the personal information we collect on our behalf within the UK.